Light Helicopter VM-4 "Jmil"
The strategic task of "Aviation Company VECTOR" is the organization of mass production of light multipurpose helicopters. A light multipurpose 4-seater helicopter VM-4 "Jmil" that has two piston engines, unlikely from the existing foreign analogues, is being currently on the development. Automobile gasoline A-95, aviation gasoline 100LL or diesel fuel can be used depending on the type of engines. In the future, it is planned to develop a heavier, five-seater helicopter with two engines and the development of light helicopters using hybrid and electric motors.
Project Presentation (.PDF)
Project Presentation (YouTube)
Lightweight multipurpose helicopter VM-4 "Jmil" has a wide range of usage:
- service for oil and gas companies;
- marine aviation (deck and coast);
- service for forest and water industries;
- sanitary aviation;
- special purpose aviation for security agencies;
- rescue operations in the mountains, forests, water areas;
- fish inspection;
- flight schools;
- city air transport (excursions, aerotaxi, air patrol, ambulance);
- business structures;
- administrative public sector;
- private organizations.
Video presentation of modifications
Technical characteristics of the helicopter VM-4 "Jmil"
x 145 =
For further information regarding the project please contact us via telephone or email.